Friday, January 13, 2006

Frequent flying flier faints

I have the shittiest flights from 16 Jan all the way till 25 Feb and taking a midnight flight out of Singapore. That's 10 straight working days and out of that, 5 days in Jakarta. Jakarta's probably not as bad as not sitting near glass windows and walking zig zag on the streets. Not really an entertaining though when I could be having fun going to Yellow mountain. SIBEI SIAN!!!!!

So I'll be in Singapore for one extra day (20 Jan) at Grand Plaza ParkRoyal, 10 Coleman Street and going off in the morning to Jakarta. So bunking in with me is up for grabs. Most likely 3 people to a bed (including me). No overnight karaoke sessions as well; though we can do it on 19 Jan :) Will have a Singapore number, my partners in crimes will all hear from me. And not to forget, there's always Skype & MSN.

Update: Flying SQ all the way! Wooohoooo! Mileage here I come! Free ticket not so far away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home