Friday, January 06, 2006

This is ah beng the hamster writing, I've just woken up from sleeping during the day and most of the evening. Although I am a nocturnal animal, but like my owner I like to sleep alot. She just sleeps at weird hours and wakes me up all the time either by shaking the chair that has the cage that I sleep in or blows on me. Usually I'm having a really nice dream about eating a huge corn cob or bathing in sunflower seeds, so I get very grumpy and start screaming at her. She thinks it's funny, that crazy girl.

Anyway, recently my owner has been playing around with her computer alot. Most of the time I can tell she's working and sometimes talking to the computer. Tonight I peeked over her shoulder and found her giving love advice to guys. Me thinks she should write a book. I also heard her give advice on what girls like to this guy that's been staying at our house. I'm very jealous of him, even bit him on the nose! He deserves it for taking up most of her time, she hasn't been feeding me that well because of him. oohh nooo...I hear her coming back to the computer, better log off before she finds out I've been telling on her. I have many stories, those will have to wait for the next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home