Saturday, December 17, 2005

快乐 up for RMB5~SOLD!

Bought two sticks of 快乐, they were on sale on Wangfujing Pedestrian street. They're everywhere in fact, especially during winter. Red, juicy and glistening under the lamps, I gleefully bit into its irresistable, sweet hardness of melted sugar. Only to be delighted by crunchy sourness of haw; both opposites complimenting each other. Then, my heart's desire and quota for happiness for that day exploded in my mouth and I let out a small giggle while Tina looked at me strangely. "I'm just happy. Eating this makes me happy." I explained. She hesitated for a second, then grinned in return.

***

Beijing is like its buildings, little block boxes laid on top of each other to make semblance of a building. Squarish, unimaginative, but straightforward. Even the bare trees that line the roads out from the airport look defian and strong; and the winds blew a devil-may-care attitude. Almost saying, this is who I am, take me as I am. 哪种味道, 就是这样。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home