Wednesday, January 04, 2006

my dearest friends in hyderabad...

Can say I worry about your state constantly? Especially today when your 'Out to Lunch' on MSN is extra long. I mean, who the hell goes for 4 hour lunches? Even if it's with prof raju huh...must put a tag on you so that I know that lunch is lunch and not get into something by some trouble maker. Today I read in the news that they just arrested two people who were planning attacks in the city you are residing in. More unsettling is that they are targeting temples, research institutes and arty farty places; all places that you my friend often frequent. And then I worry about your family, lovely Amara and Siri. Dammit! So see? You're not the only one worrying about me till your hair falls out (well most of it has anyway, but not due to me hahahahahaha....)

ok back to work

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

disclaimer to those who know who the confused kitty is talking about: "out to lunch" means a lot of different things - it dun just mean out to lunch.

and there's lots of security around here, cos we've been targets for a very long time cos of all the firang (foreign in hinglish) connections of the school and the muslim heavy population of the city. and babe and baby are secure and safe in mumbai.

that said, my boss almost got shot in bangalore during the terrorist firing at a scientists' meet last week. so scary. haiz!

but driving to grocery store at night is a lot scarier than all of this.

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will oso have you know that no hair has fallen out - I got as much hair as anyone else - my hair is just differently distributed that is all.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home