Sunday, January 27, 2008

Dance for warmth

Dance Dance Revolution swept throught the ah beng and ah lian community like a storm. It was what they were all waiting for to show their dance talents. I had always secretly admired them dancing in coordination twirling their hands in the air with purpose and feet like Gene Kelly; except this will be probably how looked as he danced away from the fashion police.

Well, in secondary school I never had the self-confidence to try such a game.

Now, times have changed.

I borrowed mats my colleague's bought from Taobao (淘宝), downloaded Step Mania and Voila! DL and I spent the last two weekends swaying and John Travolt-ing to Ace of Base's All that She Wants and Kylie's Locomotion. It left us panting and gasping and tired calves; but definitely warmer than before.

Warm and fun beats miserable and cold!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home