Friday, April 22, 2005

色彩夺目的上海 (Part I)

Like Shanghai, the day's events came in many colours.

Woke up bleary eyed and headed for my medical checkup, was definitely not looking forward to going through another round of checkups. But as Murphy’s Law would have it, I left my health documents as well as my Alien Employment License (外国人就业许可证书) *Sounds funny, but really it isn’t* Called the cab company and they managed to contact the cab driver who drove back. According to them, they left no stoned, I mean cushion, unturned in the car, but my documents were NOWHERE to be seen!!! On the cab back I was totally despondent, when my colleague called me from the office and said that someone picked up my documents and was couriering it over :)

It came with this friendly note.


Friendly words Posted by Hello


First thought: Night club owner??? Posted by Hello

I’m gonna visit the art gallery there when I get settled down.

Thus ends my first adventure in Shanghai…


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home