Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Long Distance Relationship


Her Royal Aspiring Lian-ness Posted by Hello

Been getting quite lot stares with this haircut. God knows why (wuahahahah....). Think I'm retrogressing with age. But I figured I can't carry this hairstyle anymore when I'm thirty, or I'll be laughed at like those mid-riff baring, lian-aunties that walk around Clementi with ceramic permed-maggi mee hair 'enhanced' by a smorgasbord of red, brown & blonde.


My friend said I looked like one of the mixed breed cat that lives at his void-deck ~Charming~ Posted by Hello

As the man of my life says (hairdresser la! Very painful to search for a good one. Just like men...sorry digressed), "I choose colour for you hor". Had no idea THIS was what he had in mind. My hairdresser is Freddy, we're starting to understand what each other wants in this relationship. On our first 'date', we were treading on thin ice - him trying to gauge if I was adventurous, me desperately hoping he doesn't 'ruin' me. Somehow I always felt intimidated at the hairdressers, stemming from the fact that swanky wanky places make me feel like the little matchgirl staring at the rich in the bitter winter. Freddy, on the other hand, treated me like a princess - talking in soft tones, threading his fingers through my hair like a virtuoso (Made me a little impatient though, since I can't really sit still for long). The rest, of course, is history.

This time (our third date), I had no idea how Freddy was going to colour my hair. He surprised me, I was unperturbed. I think this long distance relationship is going to work darling *flips hair in dramatic modellish flair*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home