Sunday, July 27, 2008

Possible cat names

I know I'm running the risk of forming a HUGE ASS relationship with this kitty, but here goes me listing down possible names for it.

In no order of preference:

1. Bicho - Thing. We have no idea of its gender. But when Carlos first mentioned it I was thinking that it can't be that smelly that he would want to curse it all the time - well, it sounded close enough to Bitch for me to think this could be the spanish version hehe

2. Squeeky - Kitten will probably outgrow this name, but it is quite apt right now given how it cries.

3. Burrito - It was pretty funny to see me trying to wrap the little critter up in attempt to stop it from squirming while I was feeding it. I'm thinking of the food wrap, he's thinking of its spanish translation of 'little donkey'. As expected, I have given up this name.

4. All other possible cartoon cat names e.g. garfield, top cat, felix, Azrael etc. Not my preference though.

5. Fresa - Spanish for strawberry. Sounds quite romantic, and if the vets are right, this could be a winner.

Hopefully in three days time with Carlos fully taking care of kitty, he will be non-allergic to it. And we will get to keep it! My trip couldn't come at a better time! : )

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home