Friday, November 25, 2005

Sleep anywhere, anytime

...that's part of my special skill repertoire, other than skipping school with a flair. But tonight it fails me.

Have taken a warm bath, lit up the aromatherapy and am nice smelling too. No signs of having a date with 周公 so 'early' in the night. Shouldn't have had that vodka cranberry just now, either alcohol makes me drowsy or it makes me W-I-D-E A-W-A-K-E.

What to do?

What to do?

Hang laundry. Work. Watch CSI. Oh...very pleased, have just gotten a heater for my bathroom as well. No more perky nipples shivering in the mornings when I bathe. Though I did hear that some locals do not bathe and wash their hair that often in winter. How can???!!! I cannot tahan, even though I can live in a mess but cannot tahan not bathing more than 2 days. So unglamourous and unfabulous. okok enough toilet talk... girl talks are so much more interesting but sooooo censored. Unlike toilet talk, seemingly censored but nothing that scandolous really. It's 3 a.m. maybe it's just time for me to stop.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dunno if you can see after posting from china or not, but there is some sort of line crossing out two words in this post - making it cannot read one. the words before are "more" and then "shivering." some guesses for the missing words - wet kitty? scared kitty? dirty kitty?

how is ah beng coping with the cold?

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home