Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I forgot how nasty a territorial hamster smells. They give out odour like dead fish. EUUUKS!

...

I'm watching two episodes of 'NUMB3RS' for the third time. The past two times I have been too distracted either playing with my webcam or working. Though TV is a distraction I have always taken pride in being able to multi-task e.g. watching four shows at one sitting and following ALL story lines *smug grin* Therefore watching it a third time is an INSULT to my multi-tasking prowess!!! *poses with hands on hips and chest sticking out* I will not let it happen again!!!

...

Freaking out over all the hair that is falling out. I don't know whether to attribute it to the Biolyn that is working hard to push new, fresh, hair out or that even fairly decent China hair salons use cheapo, crappy hair dye. Next time, I'm going back to jet black. Will be praying very hard tonight for the little hair souls of the fallen and pray even harder for their ressurection (mostly for my own sanity).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home