Saturday, May 28, 2005

All the queen's men on her birthday

Apparently I've been sharing too much of my wuxia and korean men obsession interest. Other than pasting all these pictures over my wall and distracting me from work for the whole day, the 'surprise' was accompanied by the song 'It's Raining Men'.

All my men Posted by Hello

Sometimes bimbotic moments like these have to be treasured. At least it tells me my friends love me for who I am.


Up close and personal Posted by Hello

(Cheek to cheek with all my heroes. Mine are asian looking don capes and semi-skirt looking pants. Especially since they have nice broad shoulders, the skirts form a nice triangular, gives it a nice symmetrical look ;P)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday!

are you sure you can concentrate at work? swamped by so many handsome guys!

10:48 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Hey keyue,

Almost couldnt believe it when i saw ur pictures... tt's ALOT of guys... hahhaaa... enjoy manz! heh..

btw, got my birthdae greeting via sms? hope it's get thru' to u.... =P

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no. didn't keep up and you're already in shanghai. and for nearly 2 mths at that. *slaps forehead*

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home