Sunday, March 18, 2007

Plummetting

I've been stressing myself out after the promotion by heaping all these expectations of making every project perfect, the burden of responsibility feels heavier. Answering external emails quickly, sitting on colleagues to ensure there are no mistakes; and when things still go out of control it really pulls me down. So much so that I couldn't pick myself up from a miscommunication screw up (which involves missing a deadline - it was due Friday and I only learnt about it Friday night). As such, this Sunday evening is WORKING - TO SAVE MY SORRY A*SS time. And it is not even peak period yet. A change in strategy is needed, but just let me get through this week. Please.

Edit: More projects came in. In the end my manager said, just delegate. Shouldn´t feel that other people are very busy. My job is to analyse more...yes...new strategy! hehe...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home