Friday, March 02, 2007

Belated New Year resolutions

Since CNY just passed, I figured I'm not too late with these thoughts as well :)

1. do everything in moderation - i.e. stop stuffing my face with irresistable good food, watch too much tv
2. exercise more, winter weight BEGONE! (and see resolution 1.)
3. Making my house more like a home and also invite more people home rather than just meet at parties/ clubs irregardless of how house looks like but of course no xiao qiang around. i.e. more quality household items like candela lights! http://www.vessel.com/ heh...
4. be more giving and keep in touch better with my parents and friends overseas
5. travel more
6. find an ad hoc NGO to work with
7. save more
8. learn spanish hahahaa...for obvious reasons
9. gather some equally bizarre and spontaneous people to blow liquid bubbles at passerbys in a street in Shanghai
10. read more

Some are easily achievable, some take a little more determined moving-ass from me heh...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home