Friday, March 09, 2007

Been having dreams of ...

...translucent, all-mighty powerful military men who now use their powers to capture dangerous sharp-teeth baring fish (delicious though!) for the village...

...having a deadline (which I am preparing for a credential meeting in 3 hours and updating my blog now), while at the same time trying to come up with a brilliant salad for a party this weekend...
*note to self: tomato, chilli/mango + coriander tastes mighty fine!

...being so suffocated by a cousin that I shouted at her to leave me alone...
*in real life, there is little familiar feelings from me to her, it jolted me awake and left me a little worried how intense it felt.

***

"I dreamt of giant crabs attacking the city and they were dropping bombs against them."

"Wouldn't they be bbq crabs then?"

(ignoring previous comment) "...it was unsuccessful, so they tried luring them to a building that was a full of flames."

"Wouldn't they be bbq crabs then?"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home