Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Lost your car?

Dad: (upon seeing DL's pic) What's his name?

Me: Carlos

Dad: Did he los(e) his car? (*Bursts into laughter at his own joke)

Me: ..........faint

...

After tons of questions and a picture of us, my parents seem more comforted. At least they managed to coin a nickname for DL - he will most likely be referred to as Ah Pui (fatty!) from now on. hahaahhahaah... Even observed he has a fairly round-tipped nose; which translates to good fortune & fairly wealthy life - good omen to me *schnigger*

***

Days are rolling by to Christmas. And while I'm hoping it goes slower so that I have more time to finish my work on hand, but even more so I want it to speed by. If only it were that after tonight's sleep, you're back.

Missing you like crazy...Come home soon.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home