Monday, September 04, 2006

Beijing Bicycle

Learning to ride a bike so that I can navigate through the Beijing crowds during the October National holidays. Very proud of myself for managing to do the curves around my estate on C's bike. Still fairly unstable going down the humps though. It will take a few more rounds before facing the perilous Shanghai streets/ traffic. This must be the hardest I've worked for a holiday - arms aching from gripping tightly at the handles and nursing bruises on my ankle.

Addendum: Texted parental units of my progress and got a early morning call to get a dosage of remote nagging. Turns out another motive of the call was to get a birthday greeting from me. They are turning into kids ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your pretty picture was in ST today! ;P

here

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i kept the article for u... haven't contacted auntie yet... will do so soon after early oct... a bit tight for time... forgive me k...

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home