Monday, August 07, 2006

Happy 41st Birthday Singapore!

Only other birthday other than my parents' that I remember. So despite all my reservations I decided to join into the Shanghai National dinner celebrations.


fierce patriotism

Dinner was a B. Not B for average, it was for - bad and boring. S and I were trying really hard to be enthusiastic, constantly regretting why we were not at another location having lovely bbq instead. The emcee kept announcing we were on for some 'serious partying'. Errr...only if having red wine running out halfway, cheesy non-authentic ktv songs with China kungfu lyrics and seventh month-like disco lights meant 'serious partying'. It was a peculiar kind of hell, the kind imaginative sadists dream about. Like a worm that slowly eats your brain out and before it finishes with your brain, you hear it squirming and that's the part that drives you insane.


unauthentic ktv videos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home