Saturday, April 15, 2006

Just being

Being too nice has it's disadvantages. Most of the time giving in doesn't matter, at other times it is a symptom of being taken for granted.

Being soft and not screaming at people all the time doesn't mean that I don't know what I'm doing or who I am.

Being with you means I truly enjoy your company. There's no need for manipulating me into doing something that you want because I'm usually up for anything unless it involves wads of cash which i don't have.

Being quiet and not giving opinions-which-should-be-right, cloaked in the shadows of well-meaning advice, means that I don't want to impose what I've figured suits the way I want to live my life or my choices on you.

Being like the willow tree in the storm, bend when needed to but never breaking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home