Friday, February 24, 2006

Wing to wing and oar to oar

Disgruntled that I haven't found the perfect wedding present for Clara. Didn't want to buy those cliched figurines of an old couple. The bridesmaids gods were smiling on me, I found a card made of jigsaw puzzles that allowed space for writing on it. Before I see her tonight for her tea ceremony, have surfed and found at least...the perfect wedding verse (that unfortunately has to be written in my ugly handwriting):

Two such as you with such a master speed cannot be parted nor be swept away from one another once you are agreed that life is only life forevermore together wing to wing and oar to oar.
~ Robert Frost


One of my oldest friends to get married, may you both always stride in sync - wing to wing and oar to oar.
(Don't worry, I still have angbao for you :P )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home