Friday, August 12, 2005

Shoe Whore


black & (white from months ago) Posted by Picasa

My good friend Josephine is in town. What kind of host am I if I don't bring her shopping and make her feel less like a mad woman shopping? hee.... >.<


Sensible on the right, fun on the left. Which road to take? Posted by Picasa


Four pair of shoes for only SGD 40!!! I'm in heaven...shoe heaven. Have distributed them around my bed, they will either allow me to look good running away in my dreams, or hopefully give me the strength to fly when I fall (common theme to my dreams).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the purple pumps. but i bet those shoes in shanghai are too small for me/ :(

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

be fun and sensible all at once. mix and match. fun on the left one day and sensible on the right one day. and the opposite the other day. keep them guessing. so glad to see no heels on any of the shoes. and hope these are all comfy. rule #1 of the smart girl's guide to success: comfortable shoes. i once watched the first pres of SMU wear very comfy shoes in to work - back in Philly - and carefully change into power shoes during her meeting with me - and she probably transformed back into auntie on the way back home.

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home