Thursday, July 28, 2005

Lazy summer days

All the living things in my house are dozing off and in a stumbling snooze since the humid summer air weaved its intoxicating arms around us.


concussed hamster Posted by Picasa

Even my plant was not spared. Needless to say it went into a coma and never woke up. Deadly summer this is turning out to be!


'sleepy' plant Posted by Picasa

Dragging myself out of bed everyday this week. Thankfully it's Friday tomorrow. Been drifting in and out of fitfull sleep and dreams. One about people at catch a glimpse of at work; one of an internal war where I was taught how to hold a gun, keep my emotions at bay at shoot with pinpoint accuracy with a purpose to kill someone who could could no longer remember themselves. When will I wake up from this slumber?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was no dream, Kitty. I was there too. And we got the guy - I remember better though - it was not that he could not remember who he was - he couldn't remember me or you and he should have remembered - so we got him, the *&^! the accomplice got away though - will get her the next time - the last shot just singed her ponytail - so look for someone with a singed ponytail and you will know that it was all too real :D guess who? no, not that guy - I have just learnt to write like that guy that is all. one clue for you - I love sushi.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home