Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Touchdown of parents

*Post below may contain information too raw for straightlaced readers*


happy to parent me!

Had a panic attack on their arrival! All the gentle admonitions and reminders to stay healthy were too much for my rebellious genes. Silent screams threatening to erupt at any moment. Escaped to the safehouse today with Drug Lord (who is sick and in need of pampering as well) for some quiet time before returning back to mordor. The dark lords have plotted to pack my room and questioned me (where is the trust between us?) if I had lost my grandmother's ring. OF COURSE NOT! Hope they found the condoms and p0rn D gave me; a rude shock is in order for rummaging through my stuff!!!

After dad went to bed, I spotted this. Yes, this is explains why I'm a TV addict too.


Dad is a bigger TV addict than me

I'm sure these 2 weeks will have many more stories as always from my livingintheirownuniverse parents.

One conversation already went like this:

Dad: Please try to cut down on pubs, they have so much second hand smoke. It'll give you cancer you know.

Me: But people smoke everywhere, I can't hide.

Dad: ......(*silence*)

***

Stay tuned for future episodes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the raw stuff? where was that in the post? is that the chinese wording against channel 48?

could you please not insert reckless caveats into the blog?

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home