Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Disappearing act

Work has been looming over my shoulder with more ferocity than I imagined. Other than spending time with Drug Lord (DL) - of which, things have become clearer that we are going to give things a shot (pun unintended) - life has been happening without me.

1) Sister popped my niece out on 26th Oct, 10.26am
2) M.I.A - Tanja, meimei. Awaiting your return guys...
3) Secondary school friend has cancer, will most likely be making a trip back home soon to spend some time with her.
4) News of upcoming weddings to attend. Flying back will be a bitch on my shallow pocket.
5) Emails/ letters half-written in my mind and willing for my hand to write/ type.
6) Parents arriving this weekend - ETA 12.11.06 and have no idea what time. Although much time has been allocated the day before to clean up my act and my verily catastrophic 'tornado-just-went-through' room.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home