Thursday, June 29, 2006

Mysteries at airports while having flight delay

I've been getting constant beeps through those metal detectors. Either I've been getting more than my fair share of iron from veges (which I doubt it), or my hidden identity is the million dollar woman and I'm not aware of it. Though, both rule me out in saying this - balls of steel brudder, balls of steel.

Water is the main differentiator between class. Economy serves normal 2RMB water but business class lounge serves air-vee-ahn. Other than that, everything looks the same. How do I know this? Snuck myself into the business class lounge by dae-ng the SIA ladies, "no internet connection how?" Buahahahahha....they just gave me a nice blankie, wait till they discover I'm only economy. *update* Man beside me is drinking perrier! Absolutely abhorrent over the blatant decadance *mock horror* how can he be classier than me?!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home