Friday, June 23, 2006

What's your packing style?

Stuffer & thrower. Mine's definitely that. All the boxes that are neatly packed are definitely not done by me. It's all a basketball game of stuff and throw, all my clothes land deftly into boxes. I score! But am defeated by the thought of folding them up to fit more.

Am irritated by efforts to pack for me or to suggest with what to pack first. So he's been relegated to providing supportive comments (I mean gentle reminders) when I get distracted and just start wandering around the house in my own imagination.

Linglong bags (red, blue, white checked) are not good for stuffing too many clothes. Now my apartments looks like I smuggle factory overproductions.

Truck is coming at 11am tomorrow. Another five hours to pack an apartment into a bag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home