Monday, April 17, 2006

1. My ex is: the first boy to whom I said 'I love you', actually meant it.

2. Maybe I should: own a backpackers hostel in an exotic south-east asian country. I heard young, nubile cute guys flock there (both!)

3. I love: everything about nature. Even vicious snakes and birds that poop on me while flying. How convenient...and no worries about dirty toilets. And finding stuff/ places - wayward places, getting lost and all.

4. I don't understand: why people treat the people who love them most so shabbily or take them for granted. Why demographic labels are so important and why I have to stop in my tracks whenever I see a cat.

5. I lose: sense of time all the time and never am on time. And I actually like losing it and not be on a schedule all the time.

6. People say I'm: should reveal my more contemplative side. But can you handle it? Can you handle it yo? And there are some people whom you just love to bitch slap that smugness of their faces when they prove you wrong.

7. Love is: something I assiduosly avoid or it's a matter of 'you show me yours and after that I'll show you mine'.

8. Somewhere, someone is: multi-tasking and switching between computer screens, wishing weekend to be tomorrow.

9. I will always: have my imagination and have trouble doing them justice when describing them

10. Forever is: after you close your eyes for the last time. Or falling and falling in my dreams. Or while waiting for a surprise/ bad news.

11. I never want to: stop learning or discovering things.

12. I think the current US President: is controlled by a bloody german. (I swear! Have a video to prove it!)

13. When I wake up in the morning: I will trick myself into staying 1 more minute in bed. And another and another and another......

14. My past was: quite uneventful. Though I wished I had more guts to travel alone.

15. I get annoyed when: people play games or manipulate each other. Where do you find so much time???? I'd rather read a book.

16. Parties are for: laughing, getting drunk then doing silly things. Not in that order.

17. My dog is: not yet mine, cos I've never owned one, not even a soft toy one *pout*

18. My cat is: walking around the street somewhere. They are ALL my cats. I will molest your cats.

19. Kisses are the best when: stolen. Or when the giver intends for it to belong only to me.

20. Tomorrow: I have to start doing proper work to make up for all the blogging today, but I'll probably be doing the same thing tomorrow. Blog to procrastination.

21. I really want: to know which came first - 'ow' or 'ouch', if plum blossoms grow into plums and learn how to 'break up'/ say the truth/ confess with some friends or to learn how to tell them to shut-the-fuck-up when they say something discriminatory with an -ist behind (sexist, gayist, ageist, labelist). And to also swear less, (looks at previous sentence), oh yah, that.

22. I have low tolerance for people who: who only call me when they want something and call themselves my 'friends'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home