Friday, March 18, 2005

Promiscuous Blogger

That's me. The promiscuous blogger. I have up to date 3 blogs. The first one was when blogger had a long-difficult-to-remember-url which made linking very unappealing; but it was most interesting with all my escapades + creative juices. Second one was with livejournal. I admit I was shallow, attracted only to the cute kitty icons that represented each of my dysfunctional moods. However, with working as majority of my life (translation: no life) - the journal just read boring, boring, boring *scream* Anyway, as per Eelin's request I will not let both of them fade into the abyss of cyberspace but link it here. You have been warned of the babbling - proceed with caution.

P.S. to get to the archives of Univershity days, click the 'archive' url at the bottom of the page, not the one on top.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, what's your LJ username? add me as a friend and you can read my friends-only entries! ;)

10:32 PM  
Blogger Chinogypsie said...

it's kookiekitty...tried adding you but had problems. add me k :D

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home