Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I am random

Not too busy having fun to post, but have been given an onslaught of work that seems overwhelming for small, slight twenty-fi...I mean nineteen year old shoulders.

Will be off to Hangzhou and then quickly zipping off to Philippines. Trying to make it a mini-break but I suspect it will not be enough to take my mind off looming report, with difficulty level signalling bright neon fuschia.

Note to self: Do NOT be late for another domestic train ride, lest you want to be harrassed by touts with an impending heart attack from sprinting only to see the gates close on you with five minutes to spare.

Have received verbal confirmation that I am random. Change topics in conversations too quickly. Future flatmate comprained. You can see where this quirky duet is going.

Numbers are important. Two birthday cards to be completed by tomorrow, have decided they have to be handmade. Not because I'm masochistic. I just like to make life extra challenging.

New apartment found, furnishings at our beckoning. No more fugly leather black/ turqoise/ brown sofas. No more bathroom shiverings in winter. No more small kitchen that bumps me blue-black every corner. Domestic goddess waiting to blossom (except when it comes to washing dishes, folding clothes and changing bedsheets).

Personalized pickup line: "I'm doing market research on trends an opinion leaders. You don't look so alternative but I think you're alternative, buy you a beer?". At this juncture, dj with nice laughing eyes will offer to buy me a beer instead :P

Be back on June 11.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Self-made birthday cards is a sure way to confirm that the person is masochistic.

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Chinogypsie said...

And who may you be brave, anonymous soul?

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home